2.8
Turnaround Time

I was so excited about the prices of these great products that I went a little crazy on my very first online purchase with ELF. Shipping took forever and when it finally arrived it was missing 2 of the most expensive items I ordered.

I contacted them through the chat app on their website and was told it would be shipped out to me. It took them OVER a WEEK to reship, then another 9 days for FedEx to get it to me.. since when does FedEx take 9 days to get a package from California to Illinois? I cannot believe how slow the shipping is.

It's not even a FedEx issue, it takes them forever just to get it out of the distribution center! I will never order from this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elf Cosmetics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products and price.

I didn't like: Customer service over all.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2016.

Comments

Peru, Indiana, United States #1272777

I will never order from them again! It was 3 weeks and still not received my order, I contacted them via email to cancel at 1:06 am and at 1:46am got an email that it's miraculously shipped and on the way.

Sent another email and they responded to check their FAQ section on their site. It states you cannot cancel or change and order once placed and no returns accepted.