2.8
Turnaround Time

I was so excited about the prices of these great products that I went a little crazy on my very first online purchase with ELF.Shipping took forever and when it finally arrived it was missing 2 of the most expensive items I ordered.

I contacted them through the chat app on their website and was told it would be shipped out to me. It took them OVER a WEEK to reship, then another 9 days for FedEx to get it to me.. since when does FedEx take 9 days to get a package from California to Illinois? I cannot believe how slow the shipping is.

It's not even a FedEx issue, it takes them forever just to get it out of the distribution center!I will never order from this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Elf Cosmetics. The most disappointing about elf cosmetics shipping service at Elf Cosmetics was customer service over all , but reviewer liked products and price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elf Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Elf Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elf Cosmetics?

Comments

Peru, Indiana, United States #1272777

I will never order from them again!It was 3 weeks and still not received my order, I contacted them via email to cancel at 1:06 am and at 1:46am got an email that it's miraculously shipped and on the way.

Sent another email and they responded to check their FAQ section on their site.It states you cannot cancel or change and order once placed and no returns accepted.