Elf Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Inglewood, California
I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading.You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you flip upside down it is hollow inside.
Where the heck is the product you ask. Well I open the top and it's like a quarter size amount or a bit more.
I'm paying $6 for what?ElF Cosmétics fix this ASAP because that video is going around and someone will sue.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Elf Primer Misleading Packaging
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "I placed two orders on December 18. On 12/19, I got emails saying both orders shipped and tracking numbers. On 12/20, I noticed that one order status said declined on..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."