Elf Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Inglewood, California
I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading.You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you flip upside down it is hollow inside.
Where the heck is the product you ask. Well I open the top and it's like a quarter size amount or a bit more.
I'm paying $6 for what?ElF Cosmétics fix this ASAP because that video is going around and someone will sue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Elf Primer Misleading Packaging
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order of 5 items on Tuesday 5th January 2016 and I have been waiting for a shipping confirmation since because the email says it will be shipped..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I moved to a different apartment in the same building. When I wanted to transfer a service I was told by Edison customer service that there was no unit S..."
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."