Elf Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Columbia, Kentucky
This took almost a month to resolve.The costumer service IS AWFUL!
I bought several items when arrived I was missing 2 items. Initially I tried to call however they do not accept phone calls. So after emailing them about my problem they lied and said my money was refunded Nov 30. Which it wasn't I showed proof and I did not.
I showed this company two times I had NOT been refunded. However once I brought up that I was going to dispute on PayPal it was a different STORY.
They then instantly refunded my money.Great products but shady *** company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Elf Cosmetics Online Order
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I couldn't edit my previous review so I had to make a brand new one. What originally happened was that elf gave me a $3 refund for 14 missing items..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My ex much to my avail took my son for his first hair cute behind my back. When I asked where he took him he said to Sport Clips. His..."
- "When I was a kid all I thought of in campers was a Winnebago. I finally was able to purchase one. Let's say not pleased at all. I purchased a..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."