Purchased this product and liked it EXCEPT after about a month of use it was empty.Upon inspection of the container and taking it apart I realized the base of the container is for appearance only.

The minuscule amount of product (0.47 oz 14 mL) is located in the cap area, not the base of the deceptive packaging. This is definitely a case of buyer beware....read the fine print for content. I assumed by the packaging this was a full 2.0 oz bottle!

I was very disappointed in the amount of product for the price I paid and hope that Elf can do better in the future.Thank you.

Review about: Elf Cosmetics Makeup Primer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product amount for price.

Had an Experience with Elf Cosmetics?

Comments

I'm so confused how you couldn't know the amount of the product you were buying, for a couple reasons - the amount is indicated on the website (so you see 0.47 oz; or for the large, 1.01 oz; the amount is indicated on the bottle and if the bottle came in a box it's on the box; if you bought in store, how could you mistake the amount of product in that sized bottle for 2oz, even despite the bulky bottle?

I think we complain too much without having paid proper attention in the beginning.It would be a totally different case if i were, say, an online purchase where you clearly saw and selected a certain size product, then got something else.

But in this case, what you've said gives the impression you weren't even positive what size you bought to start.

I quote you -- "read the fine print for content.I assumed by the packaging this was a full 2.0 oz bottle!" Key word here - you "assumed".