Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Review from Middletown, Indiana
This is the second liquid eye liner I have bought, unfortunately, possibly the last.To be constructive, the cap is absolutely too small for the fine tip.
Every time I put it in, as careful as possible it ruins the tip. Not sure but if it's not just right, it seems to be spring loaded and pops right off. Several of my friends have had same issue.
A fine tip is extremely important, I would try widening it.21651 black 5l02ed liquid waterproof- try it yourself!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just bought liquid eyeliner, and I've never had this problem with the same type of brand for eyeliner until now it comes on too thin it's suppose to be jet..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price. I was excited to see..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."