Elf Cosmetics Eyeliner Review from Middletown, Indiana
This is the second liquid eye liner I have bought, unfortunately, possibly the last.To be constructive, the cap is absolutely too small for the fine tip.
Every time I put it in, as careful as possible it ruins the tip. Not sure but if it's not just right, it seems to be spring loaded and pops right off. Several of my friends have had same issue.
A fine tip is extremely important, I would try widening it.21651 black 5l02ed liquid waterproof- try it yourself!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Dont really know where to start! They put the satalite dish literly 3 feet from the road and ran the cable above ground never buried it we cant get ahold..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."