Middletown, Indiana

This is the second liquid eye liner I have bought, unfortunately, possibly the last.To be constructive, the cap is absolutely too small for the fine tip.

Every time I put it in, as careful as possible it ruins the tip. Not sure but if it's not just right, it seems to be spring loaded and pops right off. Several of my friends have had same issue.

A fine tip is extremely important, I would try widening it.21651 black 5l02ed liquid waterproof- try it yourself!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Elf Cosmetics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elf Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Elf Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elf Cosmetics?

Comments

Elf Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Inglewood, California Elf Cosmetics "I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading. You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you..." Read more Elf Cosmetics - Elf mineral infused facial primer product amount Elf Cosmetics "Purchased this product and liked it EXCEPT after about a month of use it was empty. Upon inspection of the container and taking it apart I realized the base of..." Read more Elf Cosmetics - I used to Alpha mascara in my eyes got swollen not once but twice and it takes up to 2 weeks for the swole to come down I've been to the hospital and I'm going back again so now I know for a fact it's Elf Cosmetics "Yes I have I have pictures I have bills I have the mascara and I just took another picture today how my eye gets my face and nobody gets a..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more