Emmalena, Kentucky

Ordered 10 items off of the website, received them about a week to two weeks later.For some reason, they felt the need to remove the lipstick I ordered and replaced it with *** cheap cream eyeliner that I did NOT order and that I do not want, I want the lipstick that I paid for, and gave me 2 of the same brush that I ordered (I had to pay for the second brush also).

I have emailed them about 3 times and no answer at all, and the phones are not working. They can either refund me, send me my lipstick I wanted, or I will be speaking to my credit card provider about my money being stolen and I will not be coming back to elf. Who gives them the right to change my order just because they felt like it?

Did they not expect me to notice?I should receive more than that *** automatic email when they're the one messing up all the orders.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of elf cosmetics eyeliner from Elf Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Elf Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elf Cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elf Cosmetics?

Comments