I placed an order of 5 items on Tuesday 5th January 2016 and I have been waiting for a shipping confirmation since because the email says it will be shipped out as soon as possible. I would like a refund if they are not ready to do their work. I have emailed 3 times yet no response

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of elf 11 piece brush collection. Elf Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elf 11 piece brush collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elf Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Elf Cosmetics?

Comments

Peru, Indiana, United States #1272784

I placed an order on 1/3 , emailed them on 1/11, they said it was delayed due to holidays.Emailed them 1/18 at 1:06am to cancel order, they emailed back at 1:46 am that my order is miraculously on the way and shipped.

(Only label created on FedEx site) emailed them back that I will refuse delivery as they ship it immediately after I said to cancel.

They emailed back to refer to their FAQ section on their site that once you place an order you can't cancel it or make changes and they don't do refunds or returns .I've submitted a claim with PayPal.

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #1272356

I also ordered on January 5th and got an e-mail on Wednesday the 11th saying that the package was on its way but that one thing could not be sent due to it being sold out (eye widener pencil).In the email they gave me a tracking number as well.

After two days, I tried the number just as the website told me to and it said it couldn't be tracked! Then I emailed them about two days ago saying that I couldn't track my package and that it wouldn't tell me what product couldn't be sent in the email. I got a reply today and the email said that my package had actually gotten sent today!!!!! I got an email last Wednesday saying it was shipped!

So ridiculous.Won't be buying from them again.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1124053

Never had problems with Elf, check out my reviews http://www.albinastore.com/my-elf-cosmetics-collection-personal-review/

If you still didn't get a refund or your products, go on to ELF's Facebook page to get your money page and leave three messages spaced apart.They will first give you a generic apology.

They will give it back to you.I got my money refunded in two days.